Tuesday, August 28, 2012

After-school Fun Stuff!

I haven't been on in a while, sorry!!! School has started and I have been super busy with everything going on! But I have some fun stuff that I love to do, and I am going to share them with you! I have recently started soccer again, that's fun...but I am notthe most athletic girl so it's not my most favorite past-time, but if you are athletic you would love this (if you aren't already playing it) Another thing I love is dance, I love ballet and jazz the most. But they are all fun! Boys can do this too. I would try a class, this is really a fun thing to do. One more thing for now, I love acting! I have done a few plays and they were really fun!!! Audition for a play near you!! They are tons of fun!!! Thanks for reading!!! Comment below please!!!

1 comment: